Saturday 16 June 2012

The Rainbow Trail




I feel like a five year old, talking about rainbows. Next I'll be telling you about the picture i drew using crayons and  what my imaginary friend Mr jigga jagga has been up to.  But i can't help it,  every time I see a rainbow out I squeal like a little girl.  

At times it seems the path to Rarotonga is paved with rainbows. For the first time in my life, I saw a full one, stretching across the horizon. Naturally, their presence indicates the on/off rainfall that blows across the ship's path.  A rainbow even greeted us as we got to Rarotonga and then again when we first reached aititaki




In a vast ocean, Rainbows reminds me that nature can bring some extra colour, just when you need it.



No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...